Sunday, September 28, 2008

Triple Chocolate Pudding Pie with (or Without) Cappuccino Cream



Look at this, will you? You know you want this. I know you want this.

This is the richest, best, most unbelievable chocolate pie I've ever tasted. I feel obligated to warn you though, it's not the least bit light.

I had to stop eating halfway through my first piece to slow down the frantic rush of endorphins to my brain. That, and to pace myself.

Chocolate is my happy food, and this pie is gooooood.

I found this recipe in my July 2003 issue of Bon Appetit. Yes, I'm a little behind on my magazine pile.

Here's a recipe card for you.



Make this pie and you'll have a great day on account of the big endorphin party going on in your brain.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks sinful. But, I am looking for a recipe for a birthday cake for my husband (who happens to be a coffee and chocolate fiend), so I think I might make pie instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great recipes!

    ReplyDelete